Creating a YouTube channel for your travel agency is a brilliant way to reach your current and prospective customers without investing a minor fortune. Ready to start your travel agency’s channel? Below is a step-by-step guide.Before you create a YouTube Channel, you will need the videos you had previously created about your travel agency and your Travel Agency’s logo. Below is the procedure:
- Open YouTube.com
- Click on the Sign In Button
- In the next page, click create account
- Fill in the details of your Google Account
- Now that you have a Google account, you will log into YouTube.
- Click on your profile icon and then the ‘Settings’ tab on your top right corner
- Under your settings, click on “Create Channel”
- Insert the name of your Travel Agency and then click create
- Congratulations. You have just created a YouTube Channel for your travel agency.
- You will need to fill in some information, upload your logo and videos to get your channel going.
- Upload your travel agency logo by clicking on the logo
- Click on customize channel to create settings suitable for your channel.
- The next important bit is the video content that you will upload on to your YouTube Channel.
Feature Your Best Work
The featured video on your channel should be a witty and cleverly scripted piece. For the high volume of videos available to watch on YouTube, you will have a few fleeting seconds to impress your potential customer.
Communicate Value To All Your Subscribers
Try to shoot videos around popular travel agency trends and themes. Ensure that what you put out is as up-to-date as possible. Your travel agency does not exist in a vacuum. Become the trendsetter who offers insightful tips to all his subscribers.